Yamaha RD350 CrankShaft Assembly
- Crankshaft Assembly
- STANDARD STROKE OEM STYLE RODS WITH KEYED CENTER SHAFT TO PREVENT CRANK TWISTING OUT OF PHASE UNDER HEAVY USAGE AND RACING CONDITIONS
- INCLUDES H.D. ORINGED BEARINGS AND WRIST PIN BEARINGS.
- Less exspensive than having your crankshaft re-built.
- Uses modern technology to increase the life and performance of your vintage bike.
- 1970-1972 Yamaha R5 and DS7
- 1973-1975 Yamaha RD250, RD350
NOT FOR THE RD400
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I installed one in my rd350. It runs nice and smooth. No complaints here. I hear the banshee guys run Vito's stuff. If you haven't seen how people ride banshees, they run the snot out of them. So, I believe it will last along time in my rd350