Yamaha RD 250/ 350 1973-1975 Complete Seat Assembly
- Includes the seat Pan, seat foam, and seat cover with Yamaha Logo
- OEM Heat Molded Design
- Hand Strap Included
- Closest you will find to the original
- Foam is formed and molded to be an exact copy of the original seat foam
- Seat Pan is made from durable fiberglass with a gel coat on the bottom side to look like the original steel pan
- Includes threaded mounting points for the hinges and latch
- Seat Trim Is Not included. Your original trim can be installed onto this seat.
- Drilling required
- Seat trim rivets and clips required
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
BEST "mod" ever for my 40 year old RD350
Just installed this seat on my '74 RD350A this Saturday. WOW what a difference between the 40 year old foam, and this new seat here!! Didn't realize how much the OEM foam had worn out and aged. I went from being able to touch flat-footed, to sitting tip-toed (I'm 5'4"). No matter, as I've never touched flat- footed on any bike I've ever owned prior to this one, lol. After unbolting the stock hinges, prop-rod, and latch catch from my OEM seat & installing them on this new one, I went on a 220 mile ride this Monday (8/18/14). My body was is MUCH better shape at the end of it than it would have been on the stock seat!! The 40 year old OEM foam used to crush all the way down - felt as if I was sitting right on the metal pan! The leather .. or vinyl ... on this new seat looks GREAT, as does the YAMAHA printed decal on the back. I LOVE this seat!! I also seemed to get more compliments than usual while out on the road. A new seat really changes the whole look of the bike! Was so glad to see this new addition to the RD350 parts list on the web site! HVC, as usual, was FAST with their shipping. Long live HVC Cycle!!