International Ordering & Shipping Policy
International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Prices are shown in US dollars. For conversion, we recommend using a Currency Converter.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer. Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a "gift" or with altered prices.
- International Orders may require 3-5 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment.
- Orders will be shipped by carrier of our choice via USPS or DHL. Typical transit time will be a minimum of 5 business days.
- Tires, hazardous, oversize and easily damaged items cannot be shipped internationally. These product types include all:
- For warranty claims please contact HVCcycle. While HVCcycle will assist international customers with warranty claims, items may need to be shipped to the U.S. for inspection or repair. The customer will be responsible for these additional back and forth shipping charges.
To place an international order, please add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and utilize our standard checkout to place your order. Shipping costs and timeline will be calculated for your review prior to entering your payment information.
International: Payments must be made with PayPal check out. Our Web site credit card processor will not allow all internationl credit card transactions due to a high rate of Fraud from some locations.
RETURN & CANCELLATION POLICY
Please obtain an RMA number (RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER) from us via email or telephone. Authorization to return any and all products must be obtained by the Buyer from HVCcycle in advance and must be made within (14) days of receiving the product. All returned products to HVCcycle will be assessed a 20% restocking fee. All items returned to HVCcycle must be prepaid - HVCcycle will refuse any collect packages.
All products which are approved for return will be refunded within 15 to 30 days. All products returned must be in the original packaging and wrapping and must be in the same condition as it was originally delivered by HVCcycle to the Buyer.
Only the original Buyer may request for a return of products. Defective items may be exchanged for the same item only, and only after the part has been inspected by HVCcycle will the buyer receive the product back. After receipt of goods, HVCcycle shall inspect the goods to determine the exact quantity and condition of goods received. If HVCcycle does not accept the goods as being defective and/or returnable for any reason, Buyer must accept incurred costs. Parts which have been mounted or used are not returnable under any condition. WE DO NOT ISSUE CREDITS ON ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN MODIFIED, INSTALLED, OR OTHERWISE RENDERED NOT SALEABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS! No returns on used parts and special order items.
Orders paid Cancled before Shipment
If you choose to cancle your order before the order is processed and shipped a $5.00 service fee will be deducted from your refund. This covers the credit card or PayPal fees and processing time.
Customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
DAMAGED / LOST IN TRANSIT
Refuse delivery when the driver attempts to deliver a damaged package. It is your responsibility to inspect the package for damage upon delivery. We will gladly assist you with filing a claim. When in stock, we will promptly replace lost or damaged merchandise as soon as we receive a claim number from the carrier or the part is returned to us. Please understand it is your responsibility to secure the package when the driver delivers to your address. LOSS AFTER DELIVERY WILL NOT BE COVERED - NO EXCEPTIONS!