EBC, Yamaha Vintage Brake Rotor
VINTAGE DISC BRAKE ROTORS
- Premium rotor design; direct bolt-on to the stock hub/rotor carrier
- Rotor blade is stainless steel
- Weigh less than stock for less un-sprung weight and improved handling response
- Rotor carrier is billet aluminum construction with a black finish
- Perfect for restorations or the "café racer" look
- Sold each
- Actual rotor has 6 mounting holes, the picture is a general EBC picture with a different center carrier, ( the rotor and carrier have the same appearance)
1980-1982 RD250LC, RD350LC
1977-1979 XS750, XS750E Special
To use this rotor on the RD250, RD350 and some RD 400's YOU MUST modify your brake caliper inner half as shown to clear the floating rivets on the rotor
Some RD400's are already equipped with the cut out caliper style but may require a small amount of material removal on the edges of the cut out.
This does not affect the calipers structural integrity nor does the rotor come into contact with the brake pad or caliper piston.