Yamaha RD400 Ignition Kit
- 2 sets of Points PN 1A0-81621-20-00
- 1 Condenser PN 360-81625-90-00
- HVCcycle reproduction Parts.
- RD400 C/D/E/F* '76-'79
* The RD400F Daytona was outfitted with 2 different style points
Note: Due to changes in Yamaha production, the 1979 RD400F Daytona was fitted with either RD350 points or RD400 points. RD350 style points slide over a center peg on the plate, RD400 style points have a peg on the back of the points. If you cannot determine which style points your Daytona has, please contact us. If your Daytona uses the style points that slide over an existing peg, then order RD350 ignition tune up kit, part no 634-204.
* This kit will not fit the UK and Australian RD400 models and 1976 later RD250 models that are equipped with points and condenser ignitions that use a cast aluminum alternator housing with the Hitachi logo cast into it. The Hitachi logo looks almost like a bulls eye with a cross hair over it. This housing will also have the brushes for the alternator at the 1:30 o’clock position on the housing. The alternator housing is the housing that your points and condenser are currently mounted to.