Yamaha Voltage Regulator Rectifier
- One piece unit, replaces both the voltage regulator and rectifier
- Fits in the same location as the original voltage regulator
- Plugs directly into the original wire harness
- One year manufactures warranty
- Manufactured by Ricks Motorsports and Electrics for HVCcycle.
- RD350 1973-1975
- RD250 1973-1975
- R5, DS7 1970-1972
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My bike went from barely able to keep up 12v with the lights on to running at a steady 14.5V with lights on or off. I did see a max voltage of 14.88 but was told that is acceptable.