Throttle Cable Assembly Complete (360-26260-HIGH)Throttle Cable Assembly Complete RD 250/350 73-75 For the high top type or low top carburetors Includes upper and lower throttle cables, and oil pump cable. View the picture to determine the type of carburetor you have
NOTE! this cable is for the High & Low top with the curved adjusters.
This cable replaces the Original cable for the High Top Carburetors with the brass curved adjusters and the Low Top Carburetors with the brass curved adjusters. The cable is provided with two different length lower cables to cover both types of carb tops. This cable will not work with the low top carburetors with the small strait adjuster fittings.
- Remove your old cable.
- Pull the lower throttle cable inner cables so they are extended at their fullest. Throttle closed position. Make sure you screw in the adjuster at the throttle elbow.
- Measure the length of cable that is extended out of the black housing including the nipple. If it is around 100mm then install the cable as is
- If the cable is 110 to 115 mm you will need to switch the lower cables to the optional set of cables included.
- Carefully remove the cap from the cable junction and slide out the connector. Remove the two lower cables and then install the longer cables in the same manner. Slide the connector back into the cable junction and snap the cap back into place.
- Verify the cable slides back and forth freely, install the cable.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It’s the best place on the planet for quality rd 350 parts , only 4 days in post to U.K. , very good
Fit well easy to install minimal adjustments required
Its a shame we in the UK have to pay a high import duty from the US, maybe after Brexit we can do more deals and buy more US goods.
Fit and finish are perfect.