Yamaha RD Intake manifold / Joint 345-13565-71-00
- RUBBER JOINT BETWEEN THE CYLINDER AND THE CARBURETTOR
- Discontinued from Yamaha.
- Our reproduction manifolds are a exact match of the originals
- Replaces Yamaha Part Number 345-13565-70-00 and 345-13565-71-00
- Will Fit 1979 Daytona 400F
- Sold Each
- RD250LC, 350LC 1980-1982
- RD 250/350/400 1973-1978
- Will also work on the RD400F, (does not have the vacume nipple)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you need to chase an air leak these manifolds fit well and seemed to do the job well for me. In fact I was dealing with a lean mixture issue and these along with the intake manifold gaskets sold as a pair did the trick. I even called HVC and was informed that it can be a struggle even for these guys sometimes to get a good seal between the manifolds, gaskets and reed blocks. I was also advised to add a non permanent sealant product to aid the gasket but actually I did not add anything. I simply carefully took a razor blade to scrape the surface of the gasket surface on the reed blocks and followed up with 1500 grit sandpaper and carb cleaner and compressed air. Take the time to clean surfaces well and the new manifolds, corresponding gaskets and reed blocks should all bolt together nicely to the engine. I also recommend evenly torqing the four allen bolts of each manifold to get that proper air tight fitment. Nice reproduction product and a must for any forty year old bike sitting in a barn for most of its life.