RD 400, RD400F Daytona Rear Brake Line
- Banjo Bolts and Sealing Washers Included
- Yamaha RD400 1976-1978
- Yamaha RD400 F and G 1979-1980
- Spiegler's patented stainless steel braided brake lines eliminate expansion under the most severe applications. Even under extreme pressure the lever feel remains consistent.
- DOT and TUV approved for street use.
- Patented torsion system eliminates line twist.
- Kits are available ready to install, or as individual lines for custom applications.
- A generally unrecognized manufacturer’s recommendation is that all original rubber hydraulic hoses should be changed every four years to avoid failure. Spiegler brake lines are maintenance free and will provide reliable service for the life of your motorcycle.
- Steel braided brake lines are available with black, red, blue, carbo / smoke or translucent blue vinyl covering.
- Fittings are available in green, silver, gold, chrome, blue, black, purple, red or titanium.
- Every kit is tailor-made.
- Kevlar brake lines available.
- Colors of line material and fittings can vary due to different lighting during photography.
- Lifetime Warranty.