RD250/350/400 Single Brake Line with Micro Brake Switch
- Eliminates the brake manifold & the hard lines
- Brake switch is built into the master cylinder banjo bolt
- Really cleans up the front end
- (brake switch is10 x 1.25 mm thread)
- Available for regular handle bar, short bars, or clip-ons
- Call For Special Order on Any Other Color or Size Available 402-817-4795
Spiegler's patented stainless steel braided brake lines eliminate expansion under the most severe applications. Even under extreme pressure the lever feel remains consistent.
- DOT and TUV approved for street use.
- Patented torsion system eliminates line twist.
- Kits are available ready to install, or as individual lines for custom applications.
- A generally unrecognized manufacturer’s recommendation is that all original rubber hydraulic hoses should be changed every four years to avoid failure. Spiegler brake lines are maintenance free and will provide reliable service for the life of your motorcycle.
- Steel braided brake lines are available with: black, red, blue, carbo / smoke or translucent blue vinyl covering. Colored lines are Special order and $5 more Per Line
- Fittings are available in: green, silver, gold, chrome, blue, black, purple, red or titanium.
- Every kit is tailor-made.
- Kevlar brake lines available.
- Colors of line material and fittings can vary due to different lighting during photography.
- Lifetime Warranty.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If an IT geek like me can install this in less than an hour, sure wouldn't be a prob for you. The brake light switch wiring can be bit more long, its a bit hard to reach the headlight basket.
This is the perfect compliment to go with the reproduction caliper and reproduction master cylinder for my R5 (RD350 front end).