A Lightweight option for your vintage Yamaha RD.
FIRE POWER FEATHERWEIGHT LITHIUM BATTERY 120 CCA 12V/24WH
- Lithium Iron Polymer technology
- Increased cranking amps and fast recharge rates compared to comparable lead acid batteries
- 50% to 70% lighter than standard lead acid batteries
- Integrated BMS (Battery Management System) with cell balancing and overcharge protection
- Built-in SOC (state of charge) LED test gauge
- 6 to 12 times more cycle life compared to lead acid batteries
- Long shelf life, up to 1 year before requiring recharging
- Can be mounted in any position
- 3 Year warranty
Yamaha RD350LC, RD250LC, RZ350, RD350YPYS
For Yamaha R5, DS7 RD250/350/400,
The battery listed here is not the same exact size as the stock battery but will fit into the Battery box with no problems. They are the same length but thinner. Battery posts are in the same position.
do not forget a charger!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this battery for my 1976 RD125 which is smaller and about 1/3 the weight of an OEM battery plus the power output seems much better. It comes with two blocks to help fill some space in the battery box for a nice fit. Very happy with it!