LECTRON DUAL CARBURETOR KIT.
For: Stock to Lightly modified Yamaha RD350's and RD400's (Example, Stock to a bike with expansion chambers, upgraded reeds. Porting, and performance cylinder heads).
This kit includes
- A pair of 30mm adjustable power jet carburetors
- Magura twist throttle, ( kill switch will need to be omitted or changed out)
- Metering rod adjustment tool
- 4 to 1 throttle cable.
- NOTE: These are Performance upgrade parts, modification may be required for installation.
- R5, RD350. need to use Reed Spacers and the left carb will hit the side of the case. material removal will be required.
You will need to decide which two leads you would like to run, and remove the other two from the cable.
If you want to retain the autolube functionality, you will need to modify your stock throttle cable to adapt to the Lectrons.
Carburetor Size: Spigot OD: Bell OD: Application:
30mm/30HV 37mm 62mm Stock or lightly modified
These carburetors will be built with outboard idles and inboard fuels. A tight fit into the stock size manifolds. a 2.5 inch pod filter is required
Lectron has been manufacturing high performance fuel systems in the United States since 1974. Lectron is not only the first metering rod carburetor, but it was also the first flat slide carburetor designed for motorcycles. Known for making strong, consistent power, Lectron has dominated sports like two stroke motocross, enduro, and drag racing. We aren't in business to be second best, and have pre-tuned kits that are ready to install and ride with minimal adjusting.
HVCcycle is a Lectron Dealer. If you need a different application or a different setup.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best money spent on the R5!