Internal Swing arm Bushings
- Replace your old worn or rusted internal swingarm bushings with HVCCycle' s reproduction bushings.
- Made from 303 stainless so they will not rust.
- Works great with our bronze bushings
- Sold as a set of two.
- RD250 / 350 / 400
- R5 / DS6 / DS7
- YR1 / YR2 / R3
- XS360 / XS400 / XS500 / XS650 / XS1B / XS2-650
- TX500 / TX650 / TX750
- Replaces original PN 33034-009
- Kawasaki Triples H1, H2, KH,
- KZ 1976-1979
- KZ250 80-81
- Z1 73-75
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased a pair of stainless steel internal swingarm bushings to replace the existing ones on my Kawasaki 500 H-1. I have not had the opportunity to install them yet, but they look and feel to be of good quality. I got them for a good price along with the pair of bronze outer bushings. I believe that they will be a nice upgrade and recommend buying from HVCcycle.
The original internal bushings @ 42 years were shot.... rusted and pitted. Nice replacements - Thanks!
My old ones were showing rust spots - more than likely due to the bike sitting for 30 years. Had to be tapped into the bronze bushings I had installed, and I had to tap the pivot bolt through them pretty much all the way. In the end they pivot just fine and now there's no slop in the swingarm. If you've got the bronze bushings, definitely get these.