TECH T BOOT
• Upper constructed from a combination of full grain leather and innovative microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance,
• Leather shift pad for abrasion resistance and structural protection.
• Polymer insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding.
• Ergonomically contoured shin-plate is injected with high modulus TPU for a high level impact and abrasion resistance.
• Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability.
• The TECH T is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.
• Extended front and rear accordion stretch zones for improved flex, control and support.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro® upper closure TPR flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort.
• Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• Three buckles closure system with memory, featuring an integrated quick release/locking system closure. Buckles are injected with high impact resistant techno polymer. All buckles are replaceable.
• Exclusive compound rubber sole with high grip, rough terrain design. The outsole is replaceable.
• Replaceable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.
SELECTION and FITTING